Faith Temple Church
A, B, C's of How to be Saved
Do you know your ABC’s?
Admit… fess up that you messed up. You're not alone either. “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
Believe… in somebody who loved you enough to give his only Son to pay the penalty for something you did, but he thought you were worth it. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
Confess… be proud enough to declare it - give God a shout out for handling the business of your redemption. “That if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10:9-10
It’s that simple… Admit, Believe, and Confess. By knowing and practicing your ABC’s, you can be sure that you are saved from sin and spiritual death. You begin a new journey with God and allow Him to be all the things He wants to be for you… your Protector, your Provider, your Father, your Friend, and everything that you need in this life and forever. Don’t try to live this life alone. You know you need God, and He loves you. God will not force himself upon anyone. It’s your choice… Admit, Believe, and Confess… Will you do it today?
A, B, C's - How to Saved by Pervis Evans / Sue Roseberry (C) 2009
If you said "YES!"
1. Then say this little prayer: "God, I know that I have sinned against You and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. I place my trust in You for salvation. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness! Amen!" This prayer is simply a way to express to God your faith in Him and thank Him for providing for your forgiveness.
2. Pray Daily - Prayer is simply talking to God. Talk to God about your concerns and problems. Ask God to give you wisdom and guidance. Ask God to provide for your needs. Tell God how much you love Him and how much you appreciate all He does for you. That is what prayer is all about.
3. Read your Bible Daily - The Bible contains everything you need to know in order to live a successful Christian life. The Bible is God’s Word to us and is essentially God’s instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to Him and satisfying to us.
4. Find and join a Bible Believing and Teaching Church.
5. Ask God to give you opportunities to share Jesus with your friends.
Congratulations! You have made a life-changing decision! The five steps mentioned above will give you direction from the Bible. If you have questions on your journey, contact us or visit us at the temple.